Soul Seed Gathering Competition
We’ve partnered with Soul Seed Gathering to give two winners the chance to jet off to one of our favorite places in the world, Colombia, from 25 May to 30 May 2018!
Event tickets, which include on-site accommodation, three soul-nourishing meals a day and all scheduled workshops, ceremonies, talks and classes are included (airfare and transit are not).
All you have to do is follow @majesticdisorder and @soulseedgathering on Instagram, tag at least three friends in one post and email an art submission around the themes of motherhood, Mother Earth or sustainability from a feminine perspective.
Submissions can be in the form of written pieces, photography, video, spoken word, song, or talk & workshop ideas, etc.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Soul Seed Gathering Competition” by 20:30 GMT on Tuesday, November 14th.
The 1st prize winner will receive their event ticket + bed in a shared eco-cabana. The 2nd prize winner will receive their event ticket + camping (bring your own tent). The 3rd prize winner will receive a handwoven gift from Soul Seed Gathering’s Chapter 1 event that took place in Guatemala earlier this year.
Check out the Chapter 1 gathering entitled “Female Soul Weaving.”
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotional giveaway competition (herein “Competition”) each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is to award three recipients for prizes — two will win free event tickets to the Soul Seed Gathering taking place at Gitana Del Mar Beach Resort in Santa Marta, Colombia 25 May – 30 May 2018. The additional third place winner will receive a handmade gift from the previous Soul Seed Gathering held in Guatemala.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
- This Competition is open worldwide to entrants aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of majestic disorder media Ltd (herein “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Soul Seed Gathering, who are in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this Competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such above stated entities, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- This Competition will commence at 20:30 GMT on 31 October 2017 and all entries must be received by 20:30 GMT on 14 November 2017, unless subsequently stated otherwise. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter the Competition, entrants follow @majesticdisorder and @soulseedgathering on Instagram and tag at least three friends in one Competition post and email an art submission around the themes of motherhood, Mother Earth and sustainability from women – submissions can be in the form of written pieces, photography, video, spoken word, song, or talk & workshop ideas, etc.
- The prizes for the three individual winners to the Soul Seed Gathering event in Colombia 25 May – 30 May 2018 are as followed:
1st prize – Chapter 2 ticket + bed in shared eco-cabaña
2nd prize – Chapter 2 ticket + camping (bring your own tent)
Both 1st and 2nd prize winners are inclusive of all programming + food included during gathering
3rd prize – A handwoven gift from Soul Seed Gathering Chapter1 Guatemala.
- The prize does not include airfare tickets and transit to the event in Colombia. It does not include travel insurance, health immunizations or visa entry costs if applicable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and made independent of Soul Seed Gathering. The winner will be announced by the Promoter within 30 days after the Competition closing date.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent, greater or lesser value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the Competition without notice nor substitute prizes offered.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 21 November 2017. The winner must claim their prize within 15 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this Competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will hold the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalize the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the Competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this Competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or its parent company. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Competition is submitted to the Promoter and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Competition.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
- By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Competition and event taking place in Colombia by Soul Seed Gathering.
- By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Competition-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Competition constitutes each winner’s consent to Co-Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability: The Promoter is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Competition; (7) any injury, property damage, and/or personal health/damage from traveling and participating in the event in Guatemala.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action will absolve the Promoter, majestic disorder media, and shall lay claim with Soul Seed Gathering (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the UK Courts or the appropriate court located in London, UK; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Competition, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and condisions, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Co-Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the UK without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the UK or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the UK.